Coolest Pet Cafes Around The World To Visit – Best Animal Cafes To Adopt a Pet
Food is the best stress reliever! Pet cafes are readily popping up all around the world in great number. At these international cafes, you will find much more than your favorite coffee and cookies!
How about enjoying your favorite food while petting your favorite animals?
You can enjoy your drink while playing around with your favorite animal. Who knows one of them could become your furry friend for the rest of their years?
These pet cafes have become the ultimate lounging space for your pets. You can hang out with your furry friends into these pet cafes without rules or restrictions.
In this changing scenario, the concept of hanging out with pets at cafes wasn’t acceptable in earlier times.
LET US CHECK OUT SOME OF THE BEST PET CAFES AROUND THE WORLD AND WHAT MAKES THEM STAND OUT AMONGST THE CROWD!
1.LADY DINAH’S CAT EMPORIUM, LONDON
Lady Dinah’s is the first cat café in London.
The café has a plenty of space with a very English- looking tearoom at the upstairs.
As an animal lover, you might think of the confused and nervous cats with room bustling with people. No! The scenario is completely the opposite.
It is a delightful place or you can say A CAFÉ OWNED BY CATS.
You can enjoy a quintessential high tea while spending quality time with these cuddly animals.
- Cats of all ages and personalities
- Enjoy their unique tea menu in a fun and whimsical environment!
- Book a table beforehand since they receive lots of reservations in a single day
- Wash your hands and follow their simple rules
- Friendly cat staff to tell you cat’s story and always happy to help.
2. THE SAKURAGAOKA GOAT CAFÉ, TOKYO, JAPAN
This charming and cute café has 2 female goats to pet at the main gate.
You can take selfies with them and they are fun to watch. You can enjoy a lovely lunch at this relaxed and incredibly chill café.
This place mostly serves American food which is a must try. They also have special menus depending at what time of the day you prefer to order. Here people usually come to get spend some quality time.
You can also come with your laptop to get some quality work done. Also, you can study here while munching some amazing burgers.
- Two female goats, white and dark brown color
- Delicious American food with some special menus
- Incredibly chill and relaxed café
- A neat concept with very friendly staff
- Open 7 days a week
3. USAGI CAFÉ, TOKYO, JAPAN
Japan has many cafes dedicated to rabbits, owls, cats, and dogs.
But have you heard about Rabbits in a café?
Rabbit cafes in Tokyo are for real! Usagi Café has become insanely popular all around the world. You can calm your soul at this stylish rabbit café from the chaos of the life with some delicious food at your table.
They have 20 rabbits with different breeds of different age and sizes. There is a separate area in the café where you can feed the cute bunnies and play with them.
You can also buy little snack pouches to feed these rabbits.
- The café is nestled in a quiet residential area
- Calm your soul at this stylish café amidst the super cute bunnies
- Enjoy a full meal with 90 minutes of play time
- Japanese cuisine is worth a try!
- Check out different breeds such as Holland Lop, Lionhead, and Netherland Dwarf
4. THE DOG CAFÉ, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
North America got its first dog café in California in the year 2016.
You can enjoy their appetizing meals while petting some cute canines. The café is more of a place where you can adopt the rescued dogs.
The mission is to connect people with those dogs who are in a dire need for forever homes. This café has revolutionized the dog adoption program where you can socialize with them and create a loving bond.
The café is both a comfortable and fun space for the humans to hang out with the little-rescued pups.
- Catch up with your friends over a coffee while snuggling lap dogs
- Rescued dogs are up for adoption
- Experience a new bond far away from those overcrowded shelters
- Spend quality time with furry friends
- A café with comfortable and fun space
5. THANKS NATURE CAFÉ, SEOUL
This is Seoul’s very own café dedicated to sheep.
Now, this is something new and different!
Two fluffy sheep will give you company while you enjoy banana- strawberry waffles. This café is definitely a quirky place where you can enjoy your desserts and coffee with two fluffiest sheep.
This place is super popular in Korea. During summers these sheep are sent back to farms to protect them from extreme humid conditions. You can feed them straws and give a light pet to which they definitely return.
The menu is full of refreshing drinks, coffee, and snacks. Don’t worry about the sheep interrupting your drinks since they have a separate area where you can rejoice with them separately.
- Spend some cozy time with the fluffy sheep
- Enjoy their variety of waffles like banana, strawberry, blueberry and many more
- Refresh yourselves with the amazing coffee, refreshing drinks, and light snacks
- Sheep are super friendly
- A cozy and comfortable place to hang out
6. RAINFOREST CAFÉ- MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Rainforest café is a themed café in multiple locations (all in the USA).
At this café, you can experience live animals, tropical plants, animals and waterfalls.
While watching colorful reptiles you can enjoy your drinks and a snack. The menu has a wide variety of seafood, pizzas, pasta, beef, and chicken. Also, you can end your snacks with a volcano dessert.
The rainforest café has a special menu for kids. You can arrange parties for kids and also group events for your guests.
Their mouthwatering appetizers and exotic salads are worth a try!
- Rainforest café has multiple locations all over in the USA
- Enjoy live animals and colorful reptiles with tropical waterfalls
- Plan birthdays, group events and get together
- Enjoy a wide variety of seafood, pizzas, and pasta
- Colorful décor with a lively environment
7. OWL FAMILY CAFÉ, OSAKA
The Owl Family Café has all sorts of owls with whom you can interact. At this cafe, you can make a connection with different species of beautiful and big-eyed owls.
These owls can rest on your head, shoulder, or on your arm depending upon the size. At this café, you get 40 minutes of play time with these owls but only with 6 to 8 guests at a time.
You can enjoy the drinks at this café but dedicated to dogs, cats, goats, and sheep but an owl café seems unreal.
This place does not have the food option simply because of the owls.
- Interact with different species of owls
- Get 40 minutes of playtime with only 2 to 3 owls at a time
- Rest the owls on your head and shoulder to build a connection
- Calm and cozy place
- Perfect for solo travelers, couples and families
8. PURRINGTONS CAT LOUNGE, PORTLAND
At Purringtons you can either play with cats or you can also adopt these furry felines.
This café is the first one to serve alcohol. The lounging area is so fun that you can find a relaxing space with kittens while enjoying your favorite snacks and drinks.
However, their menu is short with limited options of drinks and snacks still you can have a great time with these furry friends.
The café allows up to 15 people at a time to make cats more comfortable. This also helps the people to build a connection with these kittens.
- The first café to serve wine, beer, cider, and house-made food
- Hang out with the furry felines while sipping the refreshing drinks
- You can also enjoy Yoga sessions with cats all around you
- The café allows 15 people at a time to maintain the comfort of the cats
- Till now more than 600 cats have been adopted since it opened in the year 2015
For all the animal lovers out there! These were the best places which we have listed for you to chill and hang out with friends over a cup of coffee.
What’s your favorite place to hang out with your pets?
Do share your favorite place where you choose to hang out with your furry friend in the comments section.