Best Books on Parenting Advice- Ultimate Guide on How to Raise a Child- Positive Parenting Advice and Parenting Tips
In the times of rapidly changing world, parenting advice has become the real need of time.
The three major aspects of positive parenting are- making sure that the child is safe and healthy, preparing them into productive adults in the society, and passing on cultural values in them.
The most common mistakes we do is turning our child not like ourselves, but like others. We hope that they become the better version of us.
Remember, this is a trap and something you can not avoid.
Most of the parenting advice is too emotional and not practical enough to combat real situations. Being a parent you need parenting tips that are consoling and challenging. The ones that are balanced, fair, and sane.
This post is about the best parenting books which will offer you the real parenting advice on parenting styles, co-parenting, parenting with love and logic, and lots more. Parenting books on positive parenting tips that stand the test of time.
- Raising Your Spirited Child
- Positive Discipline
- The Whole- Brain Child
- Home Game
- All Joy and No Fun
- Cherish The First Six Weeks
- The Fifth Trimester
This parenting book will help you know the temperament of your child.
The author Mary Sheedy Kurcinka has explored more on the spirited kids who are a bit “more”, “difficult”, or “strong-willed”. Voted among the top 20 books on parenting advice, the book offers a refreshingly positive viewpoint and most vivid examples.
• The book will help you understand the temperamental traits of your own kid.
• Discover the power of positive parenting.
• You will learn to appreciate the real selves of your kid.
• Great reference book for children with different personality traits and skills to discipline in a whole new way.
The author Jane Nelson is a psychologist and educator who has specified clear and classic solutions on how to be a kind and a firm parent. She coaches both the parent and the teacher on positive discipline.
The key to positive discipline is mutual respect, not punishment. This parenting book will help you discover how to enforce the message of love and build on strengths, not weaknesses.
• Helpful parenting tips for any child- from a three-year-old to a rebellious teenager.
• Children will learn creative cooperation and self-discipline.
• A warm-hearted book with true stories that have benefited millions of children.
• It will help you foster a great relationship with your child.
The book is a practical parenting book by Tina Payne Bryson who offers expert parenting advice on 12 key strategies. Her revolutionary approach foster healthy brain development which will make a healthy and happy child.
The book will definitely help integrate a mid-twenties child brain and foster vital growth.
• A perfect guide on how to cultivate emotional and intellectual development of the child.
• Expert parenting tips for dealing with day-to-day struggles.
• Clear explanations on how a child’s brain is wired and how it matures.
• Fast and easy to read with some quick references parenting tips and illustrations.
The author Michael Lewis has written this book inspired by his own practice experiences when he became a father himself.
This is the funniest parenting and remarkable account of ordinary daily household life. The book is the most unsparing account of what happened immediately after the birth of the child.
• The real-life account on fatherhood and its challenges.
• Funniest, remarkable, and unsparing account of a father.
• Hilarious, highly engaging, and heart-warming account of parenthood.
• Not meant to win the title “Parent of the year”
This book is a New York Times Bestseller written by award-winning journalist Jennifer Senior.
The book is different from other parenting books in the manner that it analyses the effect of children on their parents. There are many ways children reshape the life of their parents whether it’s their marriage, job, hobbies, interests, friendships, or their inner selves.
By focusing more on parenthood and not parenting, the book challenges our culture’s basic belief about parenthood.
• A beautifully written and well-researched examination of modern parenthood.
• The book is about the things which are not socially acceptable to discuss.
• Lively and accessible storytelling by Senior to engage the readers.
• The book explores some of Parenthood’s deepest vexations. A must-read for the fathers and mothers of today and tomorrow.
The book by Helen Moon is an essential parenting guide for the first six weeks of your newborn baby life. Moon has written down the step-by-step guide and parenting tips on how to manage the sleep and feeding issues to enjoy the first week of new parenthood.
A perfect guide on how to deal with the newborn baby and dealing with the constant attention of the siblings.
• Expert parenting advice by a baby specialist and professional nanny holding an experience of over 25 years.
• A step-by-step plan on how to integrate the newborn baby into the family.
• Useful parenting tips on how to combat the sleep deprivation.
• A must read for all the new parents.
The book is a New York Times Bestseller written by Lisa Damour. The book focuses on the teenage years of girls and the reason behind their erratic and confusing behaviour.
A perfect parenting guide for the fathers and mothers who have a daughter that will help them understand, connect, and grow with their daughters.
• The author has provided realistic scenarios and useful parenting advice on how to engage daughters in smart and constructive ways.
• Discussion on the transitive years of a teenage girl as they progress from childhood to adulthood.
• The real-life stories and illustrations are highly engaging and help you relate with real situations.
• A broad framework for addressing the real questions and issues of the adolescent girls.
The Fifth Trimester is a step-by-step parenting guide that will help new generation mothers cope with the demands of the real world after the newborn arrives.
The book by Lauren Smith Brody is an indispensable guide for the working mom. Expert advice by the author will help you embrace your new identity as a working mother and set yourself up for success.
• One-stop shop for honest, funny, and comforting parenting tips.
• Strategies that will help you embrace your identity of a working mother.
• Based on several hundreds of interviews of mothers.
• Perfect guidance on tackling the personal and professional issues with the warmth and the wit.
• An ultimate inspiration on how to head back to the work.