11 best ted talks for motivation inspirational and motivational Youtube Videos
LOOKING FOR SOME INSPIRATION ted talks or A GOOD CRY or PROBABLY SOME MOTIVATION?
Start your day with some best inspirational motivational ted talks best ted talks for motivation about courageous and fascinating ted talk speakers in the world.
In this post, I have rounded up 11 most beautiful, inspirational and motivational top ted talks youtube videos and ted talk youtube lectures for you to watch.
These motivational ted talks are shorter than 30 minutes carrying a powerful message for you to inspire you and bring the change in you.
- REALISE YOUR OWN SELF- ELIZABETH GILBERT
- LIVE LIFE PASSIONATELY- ISABEL ALLENDE
- SET YOUR FEARS FREE- TIM FERRISS
- KNOW YOUR WORTH- CASEY BROWN
- KEY TO BEING HAPPY- EMILY ESFAHANI SMITH
- HAPPY SECRET TO BETTER WORK- SHAWN ACHOR
- BEAUTY. GRATITUDE- LOUIE SCHWARTZBERG
- TURNING FEAR INTO FUEL- JONATHAN FIELDS
- FEAR OF REJECTION- JIA JIANG
- SUCCESS IS A CONTINUOUS JOURNEY- RICHARD JOHN
- THE POWER OF INTROVERTS- SUSAN CAIN
For those who aren’t aware what are ted talks, TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, and Design which was founded in 1984.
This platform posts free motivational ted talks online on a wide range of topics like inspiration, motivation, entertainment, religion, spirituality, education, life, success, failure and many more.
There is no topic remaining or left out which TED and tedx haven’t covered!
These inspirational motivational videos or ted talks will open you up to the world. This has been a great way to discover new things in life rather than simply doing nothing.
It will give you a better idea of what you want to do with your life!
In 2009 Elizabeth Gilbert took up the TED stage and she didn’t know her ted talks would come out as one of the finest motivational talk among all.
Gilbert is an American author well known for her 2006 memoir: EAT PRAY LOVE
After the massive success of her motivational book, she ruminated about how to create a barrier between her work and the anxiety about how that work will be received by people.
WHY SHOULD YOU HEAR ELIZABETH GILBERT?
- She speaks about the fear of an artist in ted talks that their work won’t be good enough in comparison to their past work.
- Her assertion on the success, failure and the drive to keep creating.
- Insists on the realization of one’s creative genius.
- Opening minds to new ideas.
- Refrains from judgment.
I personally like the way she wants to dissociate an artist from their work.
Present must not be judged on the basis of past. We must do our job. We must find our own bliss.
- YOUR ELUSIVE CREATIVE GENIUS
- SUCCESS, FAILURE AND THE DRIVE TO KEEP CREATING
“The Dalai Lama is someone who has aged beautifully, who wants to be vegetarian and celibate?”
Isabel Allende is a well-known motivational author from Chile. She is worldwide famous for her works THE HOUSE OF THE SPIRITS and CITY OF THE BEASTS.
Isabel through her motivational ted talks is confronting the issue of aging and she is really thinking hard to live the life passionately till she can.
Her aim has always been to empower and protect women and girls. For her, this is the true route to economic and social justice.
In her talk, she has discussed Creativity, Women, and Passion to Live Life.
WHY SHOULD YOU HEAR ISABEL ALLENDE?
- An excellent motivational perspective on living life passionately.
- Age is just a number. The spark to go on in life must be forever.
- Retirement is a celebration.
- Perspective towards living life is incredible!
- Live every day and with an open heart.
- She is incredibly funny!.
Isabel urges the youth, in particular, to be motivational and live the life happily.
In fact, her motivational works reflect the passion to live fully; she uses a lot of romantic element in her work.
Isabel herself has planned to live the remaining years of her life happily and full of passion.
- TALES OF PASSION
- HOW TO LIVE PASSIONATELY
Tim Ferriss, an American motivational author, entrepreneur and public speaker is a well-known face of the self-help industry.
We create checklists of our personal and professional goals but there is one list we forget to keep the track of and that is what Ferriss calls FEAR SETTING.
WHY SHOULD YOU HEAR TIM FERRIS?
- Learn how to handle life’s hard choices.
- He encourages you to be motivational and understand and focus on fears.
- The result doesn’t matter. What matters is the overcoming of the fear.
- His recipe for avoiding self-destruction
- Ferriss has shared interesting experiences of his life making the talk more engaging
So while you watch this ted talks, follow your fears instead of goals.
- WHY SHOULD YOU DEFINE YOUR FEARS INSTEAD OF YOUR GOALS?
Visit his own blog here to know more about his motivational work and get some daily dose of inspiration.
Casey Brown is a professional motivational public speaker. She has spoken at several conferences, networking groups and trade associations. She is a pricing consultant and is extremely against under-pricing.
In her motivational ted talks, she speaks about the pay of your worth.
For Casey, people must be paid according to their excellence. She is on a mission to correct the injustice done in the name of under-pricing.
WHY SHOULD YOU HEAR CASEY BROWN?
- She is against the injustice of underpricing
- You will learn to value yourself
- Shares helpful motivational stories and learnings
- Encourage you to know your value
Watch her talk right here
- KNOW YOUR WORTH, AND THEN ASK FOR IT
Emily in her motivational ted talks speaks about the goal of life.
The goal must not be to find happiness; instead, it must be a life for meaning.
In her famous motivational book The Power of Meaning: Finding Fulfilment in a World Obsessed with Happiness she has argued the same thing that the life must be meaningful. It must not be the futile search for happiness.
“There’s more to life than being happy”
WHY SHOULD YOU HEAR EMILY ESFAHANI SMITH?
- She refrains from the culture of finding happiness in life.
- The path of life must be meaningful and motivational
- She will encourage you to build more meaning in life.
- Join her on a journey where she is engrossed in understanding what constitutes a meaningful life
For more inspiration watch her video
- THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN BEING HAPPY
Shawn Achor is someone whom you will admire your entire life!
He is an author, happiness researcher and motivational speaker.
He is focused more on the positive side rather than pondering negative aspects of life.
He advocates positive psychology.
His motivational book THE HAPPINESS ADVANTAGE is a bestseller. The entire book advocates looking at the positive side of life and emphasizing the need for positive psychology in our lives.
WHY SHOULD YOU HEAR SHAWN ACHOR?
- Shawn tells plenty of clever motivational stories.
- He will rewire your brain to look at the positive side of life.
- Humorously discusses the effects of positivity and happiness in your life.
- A complete transformation of work life and personal life
- More happiness more productivity
To know more about his take on positive psychology, watch the video
- THE HAPPY SECRET TO BETTER WORK
A Director, Producer and Cinematographer, Louie Schwartzberg, tells a plenty of motivational stories that celebrate life.
He is a wonderful photographer and has taken the best breathtaking photographs that celebrate life.
Louie establishes connection between human and nature through his photography. His motivational ted talks are among the most viewed of all time with millions of fans across the world.
WHY SHOULD YOU HEAR LOUIE SCHWARTZBERG?
- Gorgeous visuals that will cheer you up
- You will enjoy his time-lapse photography
- These amazing shots will give you the reasons to be grateful in life every day!
- He makes connections between nature and human in a beautiful way
- The motivational video itself is captivating and uplifting.
- It will give you the reason to live life afresh!
Watch more captivating pictures and his views on nature and human right here
- NATURE. BEAUTY. GRATITUDE
Jonathan Fields speaks about the fear of public speaking. For him, this fear fades away with time when one starts and get into their groove.
Fields is a motivational author, entrepreneur and motivational public speaker. He urges people to be more creative and innovative. His books are bestsellers. Throughout his books, he has dealt with the issues of anxiety, indecisiveness and paralysis and the ways of combating these fears.
WHY SHOULD YOU HEAR JONATHAN FIELDS?
- You will learn to transform your fear into your fuel for action
- Learn to overcome your fear of failure
- Learn to live a good life without any fear
- Millions of people inspired by his Talk
Watch his motivational ted talks here
- TURNING FEAR INTO FUEL
Jia Jiang deals with everyone’s fear which is the fear of rejection. He provides inspiration and knowledge to the people to overcome their fear of rejection.
He authored a bestselling book in 2015, Rejection-Proof: How I Beat Fear and Became Invincible Through 100 Days of Rejection.
He embarked upon the personal conquest to overcome his fear of rejection and started a blog.
WHY SHOULD YOU HEAR JIA JIANG?
- He talks about rejection being less painful than what we believe.
- This fear is more destructive
- He speaks about combating the fear and leading life successfully
- He will encourage you to accept and embrace rejection which will turn into a fruitful gift.
Watch his video right here
- WHAT I LEARNED FROM 100 DAYS OF REJECTION
In his motivational ted talks, Richard ruminates on why people reach success but then they fail. He shares wisdom from the world leading and successful people.
Richard St. John is a bestselling motivational author of the book The 8 Traits Successful People Have In Common. The book itself has been called an ultimate guide to success. The book is an inspiring and practical guide towards success.
WHY SHOULD YOU HEAR RICHARD JOHN?
- His motivational ted talks is an inspiring guide to success.
- The Talk is great and boosts of confidence.
- It will teach you to remain grounded even after massive success.
- Examples of the world’s biggest and successful leaders.
Listen to his inspiring motivational talk
- 8 SECRETS OF SUCCESS
Susan in her motivational ted talks encourages and celebrates the roles that introvert play in building our society.
In her motivational book – QUIET: The Power Of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, she writes that one-third of the people are introverts and our culture undervalues them dramatically.
Throughout the ted talks, she argues the case for introverts in a world where being social and outgoing are prized above all. For her, being an introvert is not shameful at all.
Cain herself is an introvert. She shows the amount of loss when we undermine the abilities of an introvert.
WHY SHOULD YOU HEAR SUSAN CAIN?
- Most viewed motivational talk of all time.
- Introduces us to the successful introverts.
- Introverts bring extraordinary talents and contributions to the making of our society.
- A well-known face and reaches to millions of people through her books and podcasts.
- This talk is truly inspiring
Listen to her talk right here
- THE POWER OF INTROVERTS
If you want to change your life for good then these motivational ted talks which I have enlisted above will definitely help you to stand out from the crowd.
Nothing will be able to stand between you and your life goals!